Our team is our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success.
Baltic Travel Group is a forward-thinking, successful and growing company. We are constantly looking for committed, motivated and enterprising associates. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team working for one of the leaders in the Baltic tourism industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Previous travel experience is preferable, but people with genuine enthusiasm for a career in travel are also welcome.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This offer would be Yours if:
- You have an understanding of current and future marketing trends
- You like challenges and you do not stop at what you have achieved
- You love creativity, you are open-minded and easily adapt to changes
- You have excellent computer skills (MS Office, web browsers, skills , Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.)
- You have very good knowledge of Latvian and English and a good knowledge of Russian
You will be able to realize your ideas and your responsibilities would be:
- Social network communication
- SEM & PPC – (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.) at marketing analysis
- SEO and Website content optimization
- Marketing news communication in different channels
- Finding new ways and tools to address potential and existing business clients
- Work in a growing company, one of the leaders of the tourism business at the Baltic States
- Dynamic working environment and opportunity to realize your ideas
- The best, young and supportive colleagues
- Modern office in the center of Riga
- Salary (900 – 1300 Brutto depending on experience) and other benefits
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com / subject DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST.
Baltic Travel Group is a full-service travel management company to provide travel-related services to corporate, leisure and special interest groups and individual travelers as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, events and team building activities, business travel and online solutions in the Baltic States and nearby countries.
Expanding our team in all Baltic States, we are looking for Senior Travel Consultant for Business Travel department in Tallinn to supply excellent customer service to local clients.
- Dynamic and very interesting job in a fast-growing company;
- Friendly and pleasant work environment;
- Active, well-educated and energetic young team;
- Competitive compensation package, bonus system, sports coverage;
- Entertaining, team building and many other pleasant activities.
- To serve corporate clients by selling airplane tickets, hotels, restaurants, etc.;
- To prepare high-quality offers for clients;
- To maintain a good relationship with clients of the company;
- To control invoice payments.
You have to:
- Have a good knowledge of Amadeus system;
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about tourism and hospitality minded;
- Have previous work experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position;
- Be accurate and responsible;
- Have very good communicative skills;
- Be ready to learn fast;
- Be ready organize job tasks on your own
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / subject Senior Travel Consultant in Tallinn