Our team is our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success.
Baltic Travel Group is a forward-thinking, successful and growing company. We are constantly looking for committed, motivated and enterprising associates. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team working for one of the leaders in the Baltic tourism industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Previous travel experience is preferable, but people with genuine enthusiasm for a career in travel are also welcome.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com
Baltic Travel Group is a full-service travel management company to provide travel-related services to corporate, leisure and special interest groups and individual travelers as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, events and team building activities, business travel and online solutions in the Baltic States and nearby countries.
Expanding our team in all Baltic States, we are looking for Senior Travel Consultant for Business Travel department in Tallinn to supply excellent customer service to local clients.
- Dynamic and very interesting job in a fast-growing company;
- Friendly and pleasant work environment;
- Active, well-educated and energetic young team;
- Competitive compensation package, bonus system, sports coverage;
- Entertaining, team building and many other pleasant activities.
- To serve corporate clients by selling airplane tickets, hotels, restaurants, etc.;
- To prepare high-quality offers for clients;
- To maintain a good relationship with clients of the company;
- To control invoice payments.
You have to:
- Have a good knowledge of Amadeus system;
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about tourism and hospitality minded;
- Have previous work experience of minimum 2 years in a similar position;
- Be accurate and responsible;
- Have very good communicative skills;
- Be ready to learn fast;
- Be ready organize job tasks on your own
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / subject Senior Travel Consultant in Tallinn
Baltic Travel Group, travel management company, operating in the Baltic States since 2000.
We are looking for:
ESTONIAN speaking Project Manager for MICE department in Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius.
This offer would be Yours if:
- You possess good knowledge of oral and writing skills in Estonian and English languages
(knowledge of any additional language is an advantage)
- You have previous experience in travel industry/ event organization/ project management. This would be an advantage for you, but not a must
- You have good multitasking skills, are able to mark priorities and carry out the tasks in a most
- You are open personality, good conversationalist with clients and suppliers
- You possess good problem solving skills
- You are willing to work and achieve the results, well organized, hospitality minded and a team player
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To communicate and develop contacts with existing clients.
- To serve clients’ need in the Baltic and Scandinavia area
- To be responsible for project realization (corporate events, conferences, exhibitions etc.)
from A to Z
- To work with client’s bookings, invoices and suppliers’ invoices
We will welcome to our team and you will:
- Work in a growing company, one of the leaders of the tourism business at the Baltic States
- Be at the dynamic working environment and will have an opportunity to realize your ideas
- Have the best, young and supportive colleagues
- Have salary (900 – 1500 brutto depending on your experience) and other benefits like modern office, corporate events and many more
Please apply CV and cover letter with subject MICE Project Manager via e-mail email@example.com.
We will contact those candidates, who will be invited to the interview.