Our team is our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success.
Baltic Travel Group is a forward-thinking, successful and growing company. We are constantly looking for committed, motivated and enterprising associates. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team working for one of the leaders in the Baltic tourism industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Previous travel experience is preferable, but people with genuine enthusiasm for a career in travel are also welcome.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baltic Travel Group LLC is one of the leading Destination and Travel Management companies and Professional Conference Organizers in the Baltic States offering a full range of inbound travel services to individual, group and corporate clients.
We invite YOU to join our team as an ACCOUNTANT
- Act as the main user of Amadeus Agency Manager (AGM) system, invoice approval system, be responsible for the correct data transfer from Amadeus Agency Manager (AGM) system to IScala
- Take care of suppliers and customer management
- Participate in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify, analyze and assess data from different systems
- Education in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Knowledge of financial software. IScala, Amadeus Agency Manager (AGM) system as well as Lotus system knowledge is a great advantage
- At least 2+ years’ experience in accountancy
- Good knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English languages
- Initiative, responsible, open and positive personality; very good team-player
- Gross monthly salary 1000 EUR – 1400 EUR (depending on the experience, education and other skills)
- Motivational system according to the company’s financial results
- Tourism industry related benefits
- Challenging job at a constantly growing company
- Professional trainings
- Friendly, active, educated and ambitious colleagues’ support
- Modern, dynamic and international work environment
- Exciting team-building events and inspiring guest lectures
Please email your CV and/or cover letters to email@example.com.
We will contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview.
When sending an application, the applicant is aware that, in this way, he/she transfers his/her personal data to the controller (Baltic Travel Group LLC) with an aim for the controller to assess the candidate’s eligibility for the vacancy, as well as, in case of a positive evaluation, for communication with the candidate for further selection rounds.